No shouts have been added yet.
ABOUT OMINOUS LATIN NOUN
, Dec 12, 11 6:40 PM.
We're a fun-loving group of people who have been playing together for a
very long time. Our chief activity consists of standing around downtown
and staring at people ominously, in a Wild One-era Marlon Brando "What do ya GOT?" sort of way.
In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court
for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a
maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still
wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.
Also, OLN originated as a guild in 2006 on a little place known
affectionately as D-town, widely regarded as the Camden, NJ of game
servers. Its sheer awfulness cannot be overstated. We miss it like hell.
To join us, you will need to do one or more of the following:
(1) Explain what the phrase "It's A Halo!" means;
(2) Identify who the secret identity of Kurifanboi was;
(3) Post a winning scoreboard for D-town Forum Bingo;
(4) Show on a map where Diet Texas is located; or
(5) Apply and tell us who you are and how we know you.
Final Word: LIGHTSABERS. That is all.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)